Re: DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

On Thu, 21 May 2009 21:18:46 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I and we here have no problems...you're the one asking the questions....ALL
>OF US HERE ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO IT.

Yeah thats why you are in the NG all day...why aren't you big time
installers working?  I know why, because no one will hire fools like
you...hahah...I will be installing my system this weekend! With GSM no
landline you stupid landline lovers...big experts but a simple snip
and your SOL!! What experts!!