Seiko Wrist Watches-Seiko 5 SNK391K1 Automatic Mechanical self winding Date Day Stainless Steel Water Resistance Men's Watch

Price:$175.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000XT2LNW
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000XT2LNW

I have been wearing my watch for a week now.  It looks great and feels substantial.  A very high quality timepiece.  I have not had a mechanical watch since the early 70s, it is very retro and unique.  I have not seen any automatic movement Seikos in any US stores.

Despite reading several internet tutorials on adjusting bracelet length, I was unable to do it myself. I ended up paying a jeweler $10 US to do it for me.  He used a special pliers and made it look easy.  Still a bargain.  $175 Seikos sell for $125 - $140 in stores.

It is not as accurate as a quartz watch; this one gains 6 seconds a day.  That is good for a mechanical watch of this price.  I plan to deal with this by setting it 30 seconds slow and reset it when it is 30 fast.  That is close enough for my life and as close as most people have their watches set anyway.

Buy it, you'll like it.
Stainless steel case with see through glass back, three fold pushbutton release clasp. Dual language (english and spanish) day and date display in 3 O'clock position. Cal.7S26 automatic 21 jewels movement (wound when worn - no batteries required). Scratch resistant hardlex crystal face. Lumibright hands and hour markers.