George Foreman Super Champ Grill - GR12

List Price:$19.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000QFFBEO
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000QFFBEO

Just after you unplug the grill after cooking, pour a small amount of water across the bottom grill. Be careful; it will turn to steam quickly while it's loosening any stuck-on drippings. Then, using a wadded WET paper towel, wipe the top and bottom grills clean. Again, be very careful not to burn your fingers--those grills are mighty hot. The manufacturer would rather you wait until the grills are cool, but my way works fast and cleans thoroughly. I do love this appliance for the way it cooks burgers (80 percent lean), boneless chops and boneless chicken breasts (the latter two marinated first). Good size for two people. Would buy it again.
I received the George Foreman Super Champ Grill for Christmas of'08. I wanted it because I knew that my diet for 2009 would require more cooking than I was equipped for. As a college student, this grill naturally stood out because I'm able to essentially make everything from hamburgers to chicken and shrimp to steak. But most importantly, I needed a quick cleanup! This grill provided all of these things.
   I've had the grill for over a month now and couldn't be any happier,just last night I had 6 hamburgers in about a half an hour, and then took an additional 10 minutes to clean (after letting the unit cool). All the yucky grease and what not from my foods drip neatly into the provided tray. I've been very careful to use the included plastic spatula or any other plastic or wooden utensil that wouldn't scratch the stick-proof surface. And I have yet to experience any problems with food sticking... Anyway, this grill is great for college students, because it cooks food quickly, takes up minimal space and best
 of all cleaning is a breeze!
We received this grill as a present and loved it at first.  It was great for bacon, sausage and burgers.  Trouble was, the non-stick coating soon started coming off.  We took good care of it and only cleaned it with the plastic spatula and paper towels.  Searching for a solution turned up lots of similar complaints too.  Save your money and buy a different brand!
I thought about getting a George Foreman Grill for ages and never got one until now.  I grilled a chicken breast and it cooked just like it was supposed to.  The grill is large enough to cook for a couple of people and the little dripping collector caught all the grease without any problems.  Cleanup was simple with a wet rag.  Well worth the price.
Super Champ Limited Edition First impression: We've cooked fish and chops so far. The grill officially heats up in 5 minutes but actually seems to heat up in 3 to 4 minutes according to the orange light on the lid. The owner's manual says to open the lid after cooking with a pot holder. We didn't need a potholder. You MUST put a kitchen towel under the grill to catch cooking splatters. The grease catcher does catch all of the grease coming off the bottom grill. I think the bottom grill gets hotter than the top grill. You are warned to not unplug the grill with the orange heat light on to avoid sparks. I unplugged the grill with the orange light on and didn't see any sparks. The book doesn't say to use or not use a product like PAM. My dear wife's attitude is if it doesn't say use it then don't use it. The little spatula is very handy. The grill cooks very quickly. The grill uses 800 watts.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 George Foreman CLEANING SPONGES GFSP3:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0009AJ1ZQ
 George Foreman's Indoor Grilling Made Easy: More Than 100 Simple, Healthy Ways to Feed Family and Friends:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=0743266749
 Dirt Devil 083405 Versa Power All-in-One Vacuum Cleaner:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000OMZ15S