Re: How much of a deterrent is a non-ADT/Brinks home security system? Options

"Bob Worthy" wrote:

> Did alright for an eighth grade education and
> never getting off the farm.

Not only that, but he's actually done a lot of good for his country.  That's
better by far than the moron from Texas we had for eight years.

> It was the masses of poor and uneducated
> that put him in office, but that's politics.

He is also popular with the (very small percentage) middle class.  The rich
hate him because he wants to give the poor a break.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics