Re: How much of a deterrent is a non-ADT/Brinks home security system? Options

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Robert L Bass" <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> "Bob Worthy" wrote:
>>>
>>> Have a great time! Say hello to Lula for me.
>>
>> Lula?  Who the heck is she?
>
> Lula da Silva (Luiz Inacio)   The president. Most refer to him as "Lula". At
> least here in the states anyway. There maybe a Lulu or a Lila. Say hi to
> them too.

Oh, yes.  That Lula.  I was thinking of the woman's name.  :*)

BTW, my brother spent over a year in Brazil many years ago, mostly in Rio.
Among the people he got to know in the bars around Leblon and Ipanema was the
very same Lula.  In those fays Lula was just a radical -- not considered a
threat by the establishment.  Boy, were they wrong.

Robert