Re: Security system goes off when door open

Mario Everesto wrote:

>What I have tried today:
>1- I hooked the old battery back and same problem
>2- I armed the system and same problem
>3- I by-passed zone 3; when I opened the door the first time, it
>beeped once; closed and opened the second time; alarm went off
>4- Apparently my keypad is a fixed-word keypad, so according to the
>Vista-20P manual, I can't use it to reprogram
>
>Thanks for any suggestion.

I thought I read something about wireless, I must have been hallucinating.

Anyway, you can try rebooting the panel

Two methods:

1.  Enter then exit program mode
2.  Pull AC and batt power then power back up (AC first) be sure not to short
the AC wire to anything

--
"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief_5

**Important Update**
Magic goat detained for armed robbery:
http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=13298291