Re: Security system goes off when door open

I'd say it was a bad transmitter. It should show check Zone 3 if the
battery was real low or not working at all.

Try changing the transmitter battery first. If it still goes into alarm,
double check the zone type in programming. If all programming looks ok,
then change out the transmitter.

Jim Rojas