Re: Texecom Veritas R8 early installation manual

Better taking the plunge and changing the panel - a C&K 800L will set you
back about £50 notes.  An hours work changing over.  Save the hassle and
cost of the call out.  A trade pack on this panel is 4 PIR's, 2 contacts,
panel, sounder and decoy, and battery for £99+vat

--
Regards

SantaUK