Re: Texecom Veritas R8 early installation manual

So they changed the battery in 2003 then...that's still 6 years ago. They
way batteries are being made these days we're lucky to get 3 years on them
now.

But...does sound like an expensive service call *unless* they do a full
system checkup for that...then it's reasonable....about what we charge for
system check + battery.

--
**Crash Gordon**