Re: How much of a deterrent is a non-ADT/Brinks home security system? Options

On Mar 4, 12:11=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> RHC: Aw.....I suppose you're right. In ten years of posting, I know
> there are a load of posts, some of which might be longer than yours.
> However, yours is a close second yah gotta admit.....:((...(in truth,
> language is a tool, and used precisely it expresses best what we
> really want to say. If that takes a lot of text sometimes, so be
> it....!..:))

Yes, and also, as you know, I believe that sometimes, to get a point
across, one can use expletive ..... ummmm, I mean explicit
language too.  ;->

> BTW, you might find some irony in the fact that the home I'm renting
> down here in Florida has an ADT system in it.....:(( =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDI=
 accidentally
> set it off one time several years ago, got a call eventually, and
> explained the circumstances. They took my explanation at face value
> without a password and that was the end of it.....

You're KIDDING!!!  Right?

Holy ..... ummmmm  ...... crap!

>I coulda been a
> burglar for all that it mattered to them (people wonder why I rant
> against them....or any of the "lick and click" crowd for that matter)
>
> Signed: Freezing my butt off in Florida

You'd feel right at home here. About a foot of snow and in the single
digit to teens temperatures.