Re: System Sensor date codes???

"CH®IS" wrote:

> On both of the 2012A's, there's a code on the right of the shorter bar code
> (5113 and 6022), so those would make sense.  But is it 1995/6 or 2005/6?

You need to know when the 2012A was discontinued to be certain.  I don't
recall but I think it was prior to 2005.  My best guess is the unit is really
old.  Short of calling System Sensor, consider the condition / color of the
plastic housing.  After a few years the older ones tended to yellow a bit.

> On both of the 2012HA's on the other hand, the codes are identical to
> eachother... the code to the left of the barcodes is 10274, between the
> barcodes is 110446 and on the right is 372.

No clue.  I never used that model.

> Really... why not just put the date on them?

That would be too simple.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass