Re: Wireless Trouble 7 "Burn in" on DSC 1555 panel

On Jun 25, 3:12=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 1:37=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > That is because you are using a v4.2 wireless receiver which sometime=
> > > caused phantom keyfob low batteries. The prevention was to program al=
> > > keyfobs with something other than 000000 however if it already
> > > happened you had to replace both panel and receiver. Never heard of
> > > the zone 7 part tho.
>
> Trust me, replace the receiver too

RHC: I just got back from Tried looking for the replacement chip for
that receiver. They were giving them out for awhile, but not a chance
to get one now. Seems a patch solution is to dial in and program all
32 keyfob locations with 100000. Apparently, this will prevent a re-
occurrence of the problem.

However Mark, do you know anything different that would cause you to
say to change out the receiver too ?