Re: 1 Million Clams for anyone who can steal my identity, even if I help ya

On Jul 20, 8:18=A0am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Doug wrote:
> > "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
.

> >> This is just a guess but with the mentality that makes you think that
> >> this kind of spam will gain you anything ......
> >> I don't think you could GIVE your identity away, much less somone
> >> actually wanting to steal it.
>
> > My guess is that she's pissed someone off, who is now trying to cause h=
er
> > problems.
>
> > Doug
>
> This is a typical divorce tactics. I am betting her ex posted this messag=
e.

> I always found it interesting that credit bureaus cannot or will not
> protect us from fraud, but a third party agency like Lifelock can? I
> smell a rat.
>
> Jim Rojas

The job of a credit bureau is to collect credit information not
protect from fraud, that is up to the cardholder and the guy from
Lifelock who always displays his SS# has been hacked several times in
the past, all his company can do is show account activity not provide
real protection from fraud