Re: 1 Million Clams for anyone who can steal my identity, even if I help ya

Doug wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Jul 19, 3:50?pm, Nancy Zarow <nancyza...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Nancy Zarow
>>> 2400
>>> Santa Monica,
>>> Phone:
>>> Social Security No:
>
>> This is just a guess but with the mentality that makes you think that
>> this kind of spam will gain you anything ......
>> I don't think you could GIVE your identity away, much less somone
>> actually wanting to steal it.
>
> My guess is that she's pissed someone off, who is now trying to cause her
> problems.
>
> Doug

This is a typical divorce tactics. I am betting her ex posted this message.

I always found it interesting that credit bureaus cannot or will not
protect us from fraud, but a third party agency like Lifelock can? I
smell a rat.

Jim Rojas