Re: OT: Feedback Extortion

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:e7d67edd4c71ac5e3e3f8f0359b0078fnp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Up Yours Jerk wrote:
>
>>I absolutely never post positive feedback when being extorted for it.
>

> The sellers are at a real disadvantage now that the feedback rules have
> changed.  I don't even want to sell on there any more it's gotten so bad.
>
> Give the guy a break.

LOL.  Ebay wants to go Amazon.  They could give a darn about independent
sellers.  I still would sell there from time to time, but when they finally
go over the edge a new auction house will emerge.  To cover those things not
already covered by specialty auction houses.  Heck years ago I setup a
script to run an auction on one of my sites just to see how hard it is.  Not
that hard.  Its more work keeping the hackers out than setting it up and
managing the buying and selling part.