OT: Feedback Extortion

I got your message.  Thank you for promising to ship promptly.  However I
will not be able to leave feedback for you due to this statement.

"We appreciate your positive feedback after you receive your item; your
feedback will be automatically responded to soon afterward."

I absolutely never post positive feedback when being extorted for it.  I
firmly believe in not rewarding bad behavior.  I do reserve the right to
leave negative feedback if I am not satisfied with the product or it does
not arrive in a timely fashion.  I am sorry if you find this unsatisfactory,
but I never respond in a positive manner towards extortion.

Sincerely,
Up Yours Jerk