Re: OT: Feedback Extortion

Robert L Bass wrote:

>That's not a whole lot worse than processing credit cards the old way.  We pay

<snip>

Yah, it just sucks.  Usually I'm selling stuff if I'm trying to raise quick
cash.  If they hold the funds for 7-10 days plus I have to prepay shipping it
defeats the purpose.

Also, sellers can *only* leave positive FB for the buyers -- even if you get
dicked around by them.

Sellers are treated as con-men even if they have proven otherwise.  Only
"power sellers" get treated <halfway> decently, and their terms aren't that
great either.