Re: A Crying Shame

"Roger W" wrote:

> Yeah. It's sad isn't it? So little time left to be wasting on hating a
> mother and a daughter who never harmed anyone.  :-(

I don't know about you but I don't hate Palin.  I am more than thankful that
was McCain's albatro... um, running mate.  The United States is a better place
today and our chances of recovery from the Bush recession are greatly enhanced
by Sarah's contribution to the 2008 campaign.  I only hope she runs again in
2012, bless her soul.  :^)