Re: Broadview CEO on Changing Company Name

G. Morgan wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
>
>> Jane and I have been tight for years now, she has no problems with it
>
> She feels safe around you, she knows you won't hit on her because you're so
> gay.
>
> Link to the picture next time:
> <http://www.dallasbar.org/images/Jane Boyle(1).jpg>

Why only that?  I enjoyed reading about her.  Her bio appears at odds
with the hard-boiled (pardon the pun) Federal Justice whose Judgements
gave Jim such grief (both personally and business-wise).  FWIW, it was a
mistake for Jim to respond the way he did (IMO).  Once you get on the
"dark side" it makes it even harder to present an argument (even one
that's valid).