Re: A Crying Shame

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3gM3m.15433$iU7.14046@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> According to the Assocated Press, It appears Ms. Palin will be soon facing
> a Federal indictment. This may have prompted her resignation.
>
> http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1909636/sarah_palin_federal_indictment_feared.html?cat=62
>
> Jim Rojas

That's not an Associated press report, I'm not familiar with  "Associated
Content", but I suspect its a little like Wiki, where any one can contribute
anything they like without having to substantiate anything, in other words
its just their opinion.

The whole report is unbelievably vague without a single relevant source
cited, rather its peppered  with references such as "Reports came in on the
Internet", "Others say", "still others say" and "Speculation went up".

Compare that report to one in Sunday's LA Times in which they cite & quote
their sources in which an Alaskan FBI agent categorically denies that Palin
is under investigation

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-palin5-2009jul05,0,7018263.story

FWIW I think Palin is perfectly suited for a career in politics, and I don't
mean that in a good way.

Doug