Re: Napco Gem-Trans2 Bug

most likely, the voltage/current sensor ckt in the transmiter is defective.
possible cause  wrong value on parts in ckt, causing the sensor to see a
fault even though there is no real fault.
We have seen this same problem  in all kinds of products make in China..
usually its a defective resistor.
it seems  some resistors from china have a 50 to 70% tolerence rating..
1K resistors turn out to really be 1.95K...  (least they get the 1 right)