Security Alarm

Hello to all,

I have just bought a property that has an security alarm installed, the
previous owner died and I purchased the property from the daughter who lives
5000 miles away and has no idea about the alarm system. I cannot find any
instruction manual whatsoever or any markings on the controller next to the
front door.. I have worked out the 4 pin code to arm/disarm the alarm but
want to edit the settings in programme mode..

Does anyone know how I can find out this code?