Re: Security Alarm

Many thanks to all who have responded, unfortunately I can find no markings
anywhere on the control panel but the wires go to a cupboard by the front
door where the gas & electric meter are so maybe the 'brains' to the system
is in there... I will post a picture on Wed when I am back home again.

Also don't know if it has any relevance but just about every room has what
appears to be a 'Panic Button' which also has a key... is the key used to
reset the button if pressed?