Re: IR mirror with Crow IR beam

>i have used photobeams 65 feet xmiter to mirror  then 65 feet back to
> reciever..

Thanks.  What did you use for a mirror?  Normal back-coated piece of glass?
Other than the high-end specialty equipment, I can't find an affordable IR
mirror for sale on the net.  I think Edmund Scientific used to sell
front-coated mirrors for laser projects.  Are they still in business?

Best,
Christopher