Re: IR mirror with Crow IR beam

i have used photobeams 65 feet xmiter to mirror  then 65 feet back to
reciever..
but you gota have the thing spot on  or   it won't work.
I used a  Q-beam spot light to align the mirror..
black out the room as best you can,  then place the Q-beam aiming for the
mirror,
then adjust the mirror to put a spot where you want the receiver to go.
then lock the mirror down,  go to the spot and mark it for the receiver..
then mount the transmitter and receiver and adjust the light and photocell
toward the mirror..
usually  it works first time  for me..