What is going on with SGI?

I quit doing business with them over a year ago, because I got tired of them
shippping me used product as new.  Used, broken, dirty.  Not kidding.  I
took pictures of some of it for proof.  Heck some of it still had other
companies stickers on it. Anyway, now I heard that they have gone totally
ape shit over collections even on little bitty accounts.  Never mind where I
heard that.  I'm not going to tell you.  If you don't believe it that's ok.
I only heard it second hand from somebody who knows somebody in the
collection business.  Sounds like a company that is going out of business to
me.  I quit doing business with them quite a while ago.  Seems like they
only had one or two good guys in the whole company anyway.  I was talking to
a friend who owns another company, and he was telling me they have been
having to dropship more and more product or order it in and then reship it
out to him.  If you like those guys you better run right over there and buy
something from them to keep them going.