Re: Minimum staf at a central

I believe it is one person dedicated to handling strickly alarm activity and
a second  person that can have split responsiblities, such as data entry and
alarm activity, filing in at breaks etc. I am not so sure that OSHA might
not have a say about just one person (employee) working in a building by
themselves. Just a thought.

Bob W.