Re: gone independent, need sources

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:hh8731$k7e$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ITI has good wireless systems.
>
> I have worked extensively with First Alert branded Ademco/Honeywell
> equipment and have not had too many issues.  Biggest problem I've seen is
> that repeaters cannot be daisy-chained like the ITI stuff.

many thanks.  from where do you prefer to purchase both?

> I'm also curious as to why the builder INSISTS on wireless.

i am not aware of his reasons as i didnt push him for more after he stated
it was non-negotiable.  were he not such a dependable customer in my primary
business i would most likely walk away from the job because of my prejudices
against wireless systems.

thanks again,
--
Nathan In Montana