Re: Ping: Jim Rojas

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:xJKYm.707$mr6.268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>> "Jim Rojas" wrote:
>>>
>>> I no longer handle anymore monitoring. Have them contact
>>> www.safemart.com If they need programming, they will be referred to me.
>>>

>> OK, will do, but I'll do the programming if you're not involved.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> If there is any programming to do, I am always involved.
>
> Happy Holidays
>
> Jim Rojas

That's fine.  You I trust.  I'm curious about one thing though.  If you don't
mind discussing it here, why don't you handle monitoring?  Did you sell your
accounts or semi-retiring?  If it's something you don't wish to talk about
online, no problem of course.

Either way, merry Christmas.

--

Regards,