Re: gone independent, need sources

"Robert L Bass" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:FbSdnccfy4ZtEaTWnZ2dnUVZ_tWdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Tri-Ed gives good service

They do not.  I get treated poorly by them, and they make a fair number of
mistakes.

> and will try to beat most competitors' prices.

The only reason I still have an account with them is price.

> Systems Depot has nice people but they make a lot of order processing
> errors.

Have not experienced that, but I don't do that much business with them.
That may change though.

> Northern Video will beat anyone and everyone's prices but they don't stock
> as much as dedicated security distributors do.

And a lot of lines they just do not have.

--
Sincerely,
Robert (Bob) J La Londe III

The Security Consultant