Re: Concord 4 issue or user issue?

best way (if you're really concerned) is to pay them a courtesy
call...personally. and try to reproduce the event exactly. physically being
there and trying to get it to happen again is the best way...bring donuts
and coffee and have fun with it...in 2 days they'll forget all about the f/u
and remember that you came out for free with coffee in hand.

--
**Crash Gordon**