Re: Radio Shack Now "The Shack" got to love it

"mleuck" wrote:

> I never cared much for the place unless I needed resisters but I also never
> heard of anyone using "The Shack" as an insult, they are still one of the
> biggest cellular phone resellers in the US...

I've always heard folks call them "Radio Crap" which was really appropriate
when they were only peddling cheap, Chinese imports with RS labels.  Many
years ago they tried to compete with Apple and a few others by selling "Tandy"
version computers which were, of course, crap.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics