Dear Customer/Beneficiary!!

I'm rich (again)!!!  This is a copy of an email I received this morning
(includes all the typos):

Kindly contract our delivery department with the details Given below:
FedEx Courier Express NG Contact Person: Dr. Ahmed Salim
E-mail:  expressservicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Telephone: +234-806-2601-100

Reasons:  This is due to the fact that we are in possession of your
Package containing a master card worth of five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars that was registered with us by the Master Card Award Team
for shipment to you,  You are to act fast by providing your postal
address and Your direct phone number to enable us makes the deliver ASAP.

Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your Informations, it
will take only tow working days (48 hours) For your package to arrive
your designated address.  For your Informaiton, the Mail, VAT & Shipping
fees have been paid by The Award Promo Board you will only have to pay a
sum of $150.00 to the FedEx Courier Department being full payment for
the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx Courier as stated In our privacy
terms & condition page.

Yours Faithfully,
Secretary
Mrs. Mercy Hunt

COPYRIGHT 2009 MasterCard.

First thing I'm gonna do with my new master card is buy a bunch of used
alarm parts from Jim R. and "rent" a dot com domain from Tom!  :-)