Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

Jim wrote:
> On Apr 12, 1:33�am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> "Jim" wrote:
>>
>>> I sincerly hope that last sentence isn't true.
>> I was kidding.
>>
>>> It's been nice and peaceful here ..... the way it should be.
>> Yep.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>> Robert L Bass
>>

> Whew!!!!

I'm not sure if you realize this, but Robert had quit making derogatory
remarks about you way before you reciprocated.  Perhaps it's because you
had him blocked but, regardless, the fact is we're "here" now.  There
are still a few who look on this as a brief "hiatus" and that may well
be so.  Perhaps Robert will go back to the way he was before.  If he
does, I know I won't be the only one who's going to be really
disappointed.  I've talked with him on the phone a couple of times.  I
think I got him on a "down" day once and I know I was able to lift his
spirits a bit (which made me feel good).  The past is the past, Jim.
Perhaps the next time you "bump" into him at the ISC show, you'll
actually introduce yourself.  Leave the brass knuckles and the hammer in
the hotel room though.  ;-)