Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

Well you're almost back to your old outrageous self. Good for you! It seems
to me that you are as feisty, unreasonable and contentious as ever.
Just for you, and to celebrate your return to better health, I will list one
lie, misstatement of facts or truth, hyperbole, or what ever you wish to
call it. I doubt that you would ever admit to Olbermann telling whoppers
about anything. Either the source would not be trusted, or the missed facts
would merely be an honest error or simple oversight, or whatever rubric that
served your interests would be deployed. You're going to be an Olbermann
sycophant until he draws his last breath or turns Republican (which will no
doubt yield the same result at the hands of his current fans).

This is from Media Matters (generally regard as a very left leaning
organization). It concerns Hillary Clinton and NPR (generally regard as a
very left leaning as well).
http://mediamatters.org/items/200804290003
Olbermann named NPR's Rudin "Worst Person" for comparing Clinton to Glenn
Close in Fatal Attraction
nightly "Worst Person in the World" segment for asserting: "[F]irst of all,
let's be honest here, [Sen.] Hillary Clinton is Glenn Close in Fatal
Attraction. She's going to keep coming back, and they're not going to stop
her." Olbermann commented: "[A]fter comparing Senator Clinton to the insane,
murderous, kidnapping, stalking, knife-wielding, suicidal, bunny-boiling
character of Alex Forrest, who has to be drowned and shot to be finally
stopped in Fatal Attraction, even the harshest critic of Senator Clinton is
probably beginning to think, you know, that might be a little harsh. Maybe
an apology is in order."

It is all perspective. Unlike Keith Olbermann, I see Mr. Rudin's descriptive
comparison not only as majestically insightful but deliciously honest and
honestly refreshing. Certainly no apology is necessary.
Some posting here are disappointed by Obama's victory.
Many seem fearful of Obama's spendthrift ways.
I'm not certain that the spending element wouldn't have been even more out
of control under McCain. At least under Obama the Republicans have grown a
(somewhat small) pair and serve as at least the face of some sort of
opposition.
I can only see the bright side here, but not from the burning crosses.
Obama not only makes certain Hillary is out of the Country a lot of the
time, he puts her square in the face of our enemies (making them suffer
tortures far worse than any even dreamed of at Gitmo). Let's be honest here.
Most enemies would volunteer for water boarding over such a face to face.
After all, water boarding only makes you feel like you are going to die, not
wish you were dead. The latter would have you hearing angels singing and
harps playing, the former would be akin to hearing a buzzard getting an
enema. Additionally, Obama's victory over Hillary saved my eyes from having
a fork in each, and my television from having a brick through it when ever
she appeared. Now, the woman in the White House is one that looks nice in a
dress and I can actually stand to look at (and even listen to) briefly from
time to time.