Re: Edmonton, Alberta

On Apr 3, 6:12=A0pm, "Ron" <anyt...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> New lineup on Paradox Alarm

RHC: Just an update on Paradox distributors in Canada (fyi / for what
it's worth...)

It seems Paradox is no longer distributing their line of panels and
other security equipment through ADI /Burtek SSI. They have shifted
distributorship here in Ottawa to P.Coudriau & Sons, a large
locksmithing wholesaler. In turn these folks are looking for
distributors in both the Eastern and Western parts of Canada.

Coudriau has been my locksmithing wholesaler for 30 some years and
they have always given me good service and good prices. Good folks to
deal with !!