Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

HOLD ON THERE BABALOUIE!!! (My best Quickdraw McGraw impression)

When Vonage came out there were a lot of problems with alarm system
transmissions having the data packets screwed up by the different
versions of the software being used.

Is Magic Jack different?  Or have the problems been overcome and is VOIP
now a reliable alternative to a regular POTS line?