Re: IntelliSense FlexGuard FG-1508

Crash Gordon wrote:
> I've only got 8 out in the field...for abt 2 years or so...no
> problems.

How are you using them? Hi or lo sensitivity? Do they work ok mounted on the
wall above the door/window, or do they need to point toward the glass? I was
thinking resi sliding glass doors. Sentrol used to(maybe still) make a combo
unit that was real slick. Came with a bracket  in case you wanted to mount
it at 90 degrees. I stopped using those because of false alarms caused by
barking dogs.

js