Re: IntelliSense FlexGuard FG-1508

We took the system over and they were already there and seemed to work fine
as they were. They are mounted on windows and 2 sliding doors (aluminum
frame jobs). I don't remember what they were set at, my guess would be; Low.
You'd probably have a problem if the sliding doors had plastic vane vertical
blinds that may brush up against them or something llike that.

I remember those Sentrols, I think they were a version of Shatterpro piezos
with built in switches. I still have a bunch of them out there...problem was
if the switch fried then you'd end up with a separate switch anyway.

I'm partial to FG730's, Sentrol 5820 (drill hole plop it in..bang done), and
IEI 550 (still)...and a couple of others I can't remember now.

--
**Crash Gordon**