Re: 17075 Leslie Street

On May 19, 10:14 am, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Spellcheck Patrol"  wrote in message
> > 17075 Leslie Street
>
> One of your late night haunts? <

My late night haunt is my garden & deck. I'm having a bitch of a time
trying to keep the weeds and critters at bay. I planted over 2 dozen
varieties of flowers, plus I planted spinach, lettuce, carrots,
radishes, corn, dill, parsley, mint, rosemary (no my wife isn't named
Rosemary but I'm thinking of planting her too), beans, pumpkin,
cantaloupe, watermelon, squash, cucumbers, and like any good wop I
planted my tomatoes.
The grapevine is next year's project.