Re: Only in holywood

news:ab6cfb32-3abe-4360-9b95-9c72f7f230fd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On May 8, 11:16�am, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Only in Hollywood or insurance fraud? I went on a sales call yesterday
> afternoon to a home that had been broken into. Typical scenario. They
kicked
> in the front door, went to the master bedroom and stole cash, credit
cards,
> jewelry, etc. The guy tells me they even used some sort of device to
> unscramble the electronic code to gain entry to his safe, since there was
no
> forcible entry. In the background his teenager says, "you probably left it
> open". He looks hard at the kid and then asks me about what can be done to
> protect against that. At that point, all I am thinking is, how did the
cops
> write that one up and what is he telling his insurance company. I am more
> than a little leery in getting involved with this one.

Yeah ...... sure.   maybe the neighbor saw the guy in the black suit
and ski mask rappeling down the side of the house from the helicopter.
It must have been Tom Cruise who broke in.

He was practicing for his next movie, Mission Impossible XXV

Oh, he did throw the eyewitness thing in and it was the neighbor. Two tall,
well dressed latino's driving a Mercedes. Well dressed....OK, driving a
Mercedes...........ahhh maybe that was stolen as well, but "tall". I don't
think I have ever seen a tall latino.