Re: Only in holywood

Only in Hollywood or insurance fraud? I went on a sales call yesterday
afternoon to a home that had been broken into. Typical scenario. They kicked
in the front door, went to the master bedroom and stole cash, credit cards,
jewelry, etc. The guy tells me they even used some sort of device to
unscramble the electronic code to gain entry to his safe, since there was no
forcible entry. In the background his teenager says, "you probably left it
open". He looks hard at the kid and then asks me about what can be done to
protect against that. At that point, all I am thinking is, how did the cops
write that one up and what is he telling his insurance company. I am more
than a little leery in getting involved with this one.