Re: Vista 20 and IR motion problem

You know who would jump in with a comment. The other would never post
anything unless he was on someone's clock, owned the copyright to the whole
NG, and could charge everyone else that came along.

On May 7, 1:36?pm, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe you could use it for decorating a certain lawyer's Hanukkah
> ?bush instead. Just make sure it doesn't have the Brinks logo on it. Looks
> like a certain attorney might be having a good year financially speaking.
At
> least he has not done anything to disabuse me of every negative stereotype
> have ever encountered about lawyers. I wonder what would happen if his, or
> any attorney's, ego driven wallet and his or her cleaver sounding academic
> credentials were to succumb to fairness and wisdom?
> I wonder when they wake up each morning and adjust their world view how
they
> come up with the calculus that there is not enough misery to be had in
this
> world, and then promptly set about to make as much extra as they possible
> can (and charging a fortune for it the whole time). I guess cash, or the
> pursuit of it, can cause you to reach for any level of self delusion you
> care to obtain.
> I wish no harm on him, but I can only hope that the vicissitudes of life
> fully involve this one attorney. Until he finally sees for himself that
the
> fruits of his labor are doing nothing more than generating pure contempt
and
> disgust from most of humanity, I am sure he will continue to bill and
bill.
> I wonder if he will discover that the booty from his billing is something
he
> can't take with him, and the legacy he leaves behind knows no fortune that
> could amend it. The irony of seeing a person with so much promise, go
> through so much education expense and effort, and only to yield a result
> like this. How truly pathetic.

Hey, ya know .......... with just a few substitutions that is almost a
perfect description of ............ You know who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!