Re: Vista 20 and IR motion problem

> I'll have you know the Bravo 1's make great Christmas tree >ornaments.

Maybe you could use it for decorating a certain lawyer's Hanukkah
 bush instead. Just make sure it doesn't have the Brinks logo on it. Looks
like a certain attorney might be having a good year financially speaking. At
least he has not done anything to disabuse me of every negative stereotype I
have ever encountered about lawyers. I wonder what would happen if his, or
any attorney's, ego driven wallet and his or her cleaver sounding academic
credentials were to succumb to fairness and wisdom?
I wonder when they wake up each morning and adjust their world view how they
come up with the calculus that there is not enough misery to be had in this
world, and then promptly set about to make as much extra as they possible
can (and charging a fortune for it the whole time). I guess cash, or the
pursuit of it, can cause you to reach for any level of self delusion you
care to obtain.
I wish no harm on him, but I can only hope that the vicissitudes of life
fully involve this one attorney. Until he finally sees for himself that the
fruits of his labor are doing nothing more than generating pure contempt and
disgust from most of humanity, I am sure he will continue to bill and bill.
I wonder if he will discover that the booty from his billing is something he
can't take with him, and the legacy he leaves behind knows no fortune that
could amend it. The irony of seeing a person with so much promise, go
through so much education expense and effort, and only to yield a result
like this. How truly pathetic.