Re: *** Envelopes ***

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ee873c4ea03b5b450cb4066cce381578@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >There is a vendor on ebay that has double window envelopes for $28 per
> >500.
>
> That's no bargain.  That's $140 for 2500 envelopes, and crappy
> double-window envelopes at that.
>
> I can buy custom-printed single-window envelopes with my logo on them for
> less money.  And, it looks a hell of a lot nicer than double windows.    I
> see no advantage whatsoever to double windows.  Costs more, looks worse

Link?

I did a little checking yesterday and this morning, and did not see a custom
printed #10 envelope with logo for less.  One thing about the double window
is that I can run billing runs for different businesses and fliers for one
club I run and mail them all in the same envelope regardless of quantity.

An unprinted #10 single window envelope sells for a couple dollars less.  I
can run those through my inkjet pinter, but that takes time.  They don't
fair so well in my much faster laser printer though.