*** Envelopes ***

There is a vendor on ebay that has double window envelopes for $28 per 500.

I just bought 8 boxes, and shipping was $24.00 total.  Tn to Az.  Got an
e-mail a few minutes after completing letting me knw they were shipping same
day.  I did have to e-mail them for shipping charges on multiple boxes as
they don't have it autocalculated in their listing.

Right now I am in the process of printing up the last of my simngle window
envelopes for a while.

Oh, by the way.  For you QB users....  I don't worry too much about window
locations as I can change my invouice template anytime I like to fit.  Takes
abotu 30 seconds usually.