Re: Brinks Home Security Rip Off Reports

While I was in jail I was in a cell all by myself. A special Brinks cell
block. I wasn't there long enough to eat or sleep, or even use the
stainless steel toilet. I sat in one spot, and did not move until I was
interviewed by one person after another.

The Judge that saw me was pissed off at Texas for not returning his
calls, and that I was arrested on a civil matter. He read the case
against me and was totally confused on Brinks' claims. After verifying
that I was a long time Tampa resident with no criminal record, not even
a parking ticket, he released me.

The guards were very nice to me. They even let me use their phone to
have a friend pick me up from downtown Tampa. I was home in time for
dinner and a movie.

Jim Rojas