Re: Brinks Home Security Rip Off Reports

Just think everyone, the Brinks of the world were made safe for three whole
hours.
Hey Jim! Was the food any good there? I couldn't even eat the grub at the
local county jail I was in. How were the beds (if you had a chance to try
them out)? We all got one blanket each and slept on the floor. It's great!
Stinky feet and assholes all night long. Being on the floor like that is
when I finally had enough time to stop think about it all, and I realized
how much I appreciated today's "justice" system.  I can't wait until someone
else uses my stolen identity and does something that gets me tossed in jail.
What am I saying? They did already. I did get to go back to jail again. And
again after that too! One more time in the joint and I bet I get on
someone's Christmas card list! Well, I mean besides my lawyer's Christmas
card list..