Re: Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

"RockyTSquirrel" <gafa_usa@/nospam/hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'd check thatr wording again  Doug,  it seem to say to me  Non active
> members of the industry, then the others  are recommeded by the KBFAA ie..
> NBFAA   non members of the KBFAA  have no chance of membership on the
> board..
>
> (less your over 60 and the governor  likes you..   LOL)

Maybe I'm missing something, but section 2  seems to call for the State Fire
Marshall, a couple of other state officials, four active alarm contractors
who don't sell personal emergency response systems, one alarm contractor who
does sell personal emergency response systems and one Joe Blow, one of the
above should also be over 60 years old, isn't that some sort of age
discrimination?? . But it does seem if you aren't in the KBFAA then you
aren't going to sit on the board. BFD

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/record/08RS/HB41/bill.doc

Doug