Re: To the friendly folks at BOINKS

And don't fail to mention large regional grocery companies for making
promises and sinking companies. They will give you an ass pounding you'll
never forget. You'll get their tit out of the wringer (pulling all nighters
to get them their C of O - once they accelerate the opening schedule on a
new store - or need a remoldel in a busy location for example) and as a
reward they will put your tit in the wringer by stringing out payment for 6
months and never think twice about it. There are few better moments than
telling the boys that think they have it all under control (including you)
to FO and give them back there plans and the P.O.s.
Suppliers that know exactly why they're getting strung out will hound you to
no end for payment. Would they do the same to the large companies? Never in
a million years. Big companies have one set of rules for payment terms and
small companies have a whole different standard. If you want to get paid in
anything less than 60 days you have to submit back dated invoices.
It is easy to confuse a company with a good brand name for a good potential
customer. But it ain't that way in real life.